Sunday 26 February 2012

Introduction

My Media Development Portfolio is an assessment format that I have chosen to show my ability presented in a professional manner for my chosen career. Within this blog I will display my very own experiences and skills, previous work experience, production work and participation in events and courses that I have taken part in. Using this blog will help me present myself as an apprentice to Photography. My very own photography is different from others though you can draw in comparisons. Where my inspiration comes from is different styles that I intrigue myself with such as different photographers, a range of magazines, news articles and online sources. I don't have a favoured genre but I photograph in fashion and beauty, promo and publicity, everyday lifestyle and different versatile of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment